Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doju

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
Hey, I'm going back to school in two weeks and looking to have a binder or two in addition to my MBP to use for school. (Not all classes can be digitized, unfortunately.)

Unfortunately, in my experiences it seems most binders are… well, horrible. They're either too simplistic and incredibly cheap, flimsy and fall apart within a month or two. OR they have the features I want… PLUS a million other ones that are useless to me, making it bulky and heavy.

So all in all, I'm looking for a nice, simplistic (yet with some other features I'll mention below) binder. Price isn't too much of an issue.

Criteria I'd prefer:

- Zipper or no zipper, I don't really care, I guess zipper I'd prefer slightly

- Have some places for pencils and pens. Not like a case, but things you can "slip" the pencils into. Like two or three "slips" I guess.

- Can hold quite a few papers (nothing incredibly thin, enough for a few subjects)

- Some other features that may be useful. Don't get me wrong, I want features, but not ridiculous amounts that render it useless.

All in all, having one to hold all my subjects would be great, but I can carry two if needed.

Suggestions, guys? Simple, portable yet robust binder please. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.