Best Black Friday Deal on Base 15" rMBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by thomj, Nov 25, 2013.

1. thomj macrumors member

2. thurgood, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013

thurgood macrumors member

curious too. one interesting thing to note is that after the most recent best buy deal finished, they had the base model listed as temporarily unavaiable. Now, they are still listed as unavailable for in store pick up but are giving delivery estimates of Dec. 3rd.. so I'm thinking maybe BB isn't going to be the place to look. (or maybe theyve just set aside a bunch of stock? still doesnt make sense that overnight they went from having some in every store, to all of a sudden them all being unavaiable).

has anyone been inside a best buy in the last day or two? do they have 15 in. base models out?

3. Yell0w macrumors regular

Someone is hoarding them all... Lol

4. ml.sail1 macrumors regular

I just purchased a 15" retina base model at my local BB this past saturday while they were running that deal. Checking online in the parking lot, it was listed as unavailable in store, but when I walked in they still had 4 left, so online is not always accurate. Scored mine for $300 off with the promotion and student deal ($250 + $50 coupon off macs), that is $1699 before tax. All in all, not too bad for a regularly $2000 machine.

5. thurgood macrumors member

Ya i ordered one for in store pick up during the deal (same 300 off). havent picked it up yet, so just letting it hang out there while i scope out the scene for the next week or so.