Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrownVic

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2016
Hey guys good morning!

I'd like to get a wireless keyboard for my MacBook and was wondering which one would be the best? My plan is to use my MBP in clamshell mode so that's why I'm asking. So far I'm considering the apple magic keyboard and the Logitech solar keyboard (model K750). How good is that Logitech keyboard? Also any other suggestions?

EDIT: I should add that I prefer short travel keyboards like the magic keyboard from apple. Any suggestions? So far I'm leaning towards the apple keyboard

Last edited:

protoxx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2013
I like the Logitech solar keyboard, though not backlit. Hard to find a non-wired keyboard that is backlit. I also like the 10 key and dedicated home/page/up/down/delete/insert and arrow keys over the apple wireless keyboard.

I recommend the Logitech Anywhere mouse(s) over the apple mouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrownVic

CrownVic

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2016
I like the Logitech solar keyboard, though not backlit. Hard to find a non-wired keyboard that is backlit. I also like the 10 key and dedicated home/page/up/down/delete/insert and arrow keys over the apple wireless keyboard.

I recommend the Logitech Anywhere mouse(s) over the apple mouse.

Yeah I noticed that the Bluetooth keyboards are rarely backlit. I think I can get over it though. I'm pretty much torn between the Apple magic keyboard and the Logitech. Do you know of any other alternatives?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.