Best Bluetooth keyboard for MacBook pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by CrownVic, Nov 30, 2016.

1. CrownVic, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016

CrownVic macrumors regular

CrownVic

Hey guys good morning!

I'd like to get a wireless keyboard for my MacBook and was wondering which one would be the best? My plan is to use my MBP in clamshell mode so that's why I'm asking. So far I'm considering the apple magic keyboard and the Logitech solar keyboard (model K750). How good is that Logitech keyboard? Also any other suggestions?

EDIT: I should add that I prefer short travel keyboards like the magic keyboard from apple. Any suggestions? So far I'm leaning towards the apple keyboard

2. protoxx, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016

protoxx macrumors 6502a

protoxx

I like the Logitech solar keyboard, though not backlit. Hard to find a non-wired keyboard that is backlit. I also like the 10 key and dedicated home/page/up/down/delete/insert and arrow keys over the apple wireless keyboard.

I recommend the Logitech Anywhere mouse(s) over the apple mouse.

3. CrownVic thread starter macrumors regular

CrownVic

Yeah I noticed that the Bluetooth keyboards are rarely backlit. I think I can get over it though. I'm pretty much torn between the Apple magic keyboard and the Logitech. Do you know of any other alternatives?

4. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

That dongle does not fit the USB C ports of the MBP TB, so that kills it for me.

5. mfram macrumors 65816

The Logitech K811 keyboard is Bluetooth, backlit, and contains Mac keys. I really like it for my rMBP.

6. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

That keyboard does get a lot of good reviews on Amazon.com.