Best Bluetooth ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BatPhone, Jul 7, 2009.

1. BatPhone macrumors newbie

BatPhone

Well ive been using a Plantronics 510 on my last 2 cell phones and never any problems. Now i have a new 3GS and im getting alot of complaints :(

Does the iphone work well with any bluetooth ? :confused:

I drive a tractor trailer for a living and use my bluetooth alot. Anybody else have problems with Plantronics on the iphone ?

Any suggestions for a good match ? I dont mind buying a new headset as long as it works well , its critical in my profession. Need something with decent noise canceling ability too.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

take a look at the other threads

try a search tons of information and yes it does might be time for a new BT!

3. BatPhone thread starter macrumors newbie

BatPhone

Well it it were the BT it wouldnt work well with my other phone ! So its not the BT. My brother has had all 3 iphones and never could find a GOOD.. BT that worked well with any of them !

4. iSwitchd macrumors member

When you say "Best Bluetooth" you a referring to a form of technology.. not a piece of electronic equipment.

Maybe you mean, best bluetooth headset?

Saying "Best Bluetooth" is like saying, What's a good USB? Or, I need a good WiFi.

5. Pika macrumors 68000

Pika

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

Well So far I have

the fallowing

Motorola H12 Bluetooth Headset
    Motorola HT820 Stereo Headset better sound but bulky then the Plantonics
    Plantronics 855 Stereo and headset both
    Motoraola Bluetooth to Fm coverter T505
    and lastly I do have the Plantronics Voyager 510 as well mine works perfect!

all work great with the Iphone I like the 855 best because it does it all along with the T505 so I can listen mainly to podcast in the car. also googled your BT unit and Iphone this guy was having a proble too reread the directions problem solved!

http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum/bluetooth/iphone-wont-pair-to-plantronics-510-a-9308.html

and Best, like Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or one guys says fantastic another guy says it crap!

7. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

I LOVE my Contour METAL. I reviewed it in the link in my signature. I can't speak highly enough of it.