Best BT Mouse-- Portable

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iguess25, Jun 29, 2008.

1. iguess25 macrumors regular

Logitech VX 470--- kensington si670m bt mouse or kensington pilotmouse mini bt?

2. aosman macrumors 6502

3. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

hmm

curious your reason? i was thinking logitech too.

4. bigslickster macrumors newbie

Id go with the logitech, then again i only buy logitech mouses because they are very reliable and not over priced.

5. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

6. kilgore.trout macrumors newbie

Whatever you do, just DO NOT buy a wireless mighty mouse. I swear this is the worst piece of apple hardware I have ever purchased. It uses lots of juice, its heavy, the scroll ball got gunked up and stopped working months ago and its fragile. (If you wanna toss it in your bag)

I use a wired Logitech now, I would go with them.

7. NRose8989 macrumors 6502a

I have a logitech v270 thats bluetooth and silver so it matches my MBP nicely. batteries last pretty long and it's durable. that only gripe i have is that it takes a couple seconds to connect when i boot up my machine. not much a issue though. hopefully logitech releases a bluetooth version of their mx revolution.

8. Snowbound macrumors regular

Side question...Will any mouse that comes with a bluetooth dongle work with my MBPs bluetooth? I would assume so but I've never checked.

9. Stang68 macrumors 6502a

Stang68

I had the Logitech and was very happy with it. Then, I lost it :(. I wanted to get the same one, but it was discontinued. So, I had a choice, go with the Apple Might Mouse or the new Logitech...and I chose the Mighty Mouse to change things up a bit. I have had it for a week now and I must say it is a nice mouse. I like the extra side buttons, and the side scroll is a nice touch. I recommend it.

10. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

yes i was stuck between the logitech v470 or mm. i think the v470 is the one i will get.. you think mac forums?

11. bern1812 macrumors member

I ordered the Logitech and it will be here tomorrow..well today if you count that its 2AM. Ill let you know how i like it.

12. Whorehay macrumors 6502a

Whorehay

Logitech all the way!!! I can't stand the MM since I don't always lift my index finger to right click, and therefore it does not register!

13. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

14. PLin macrumors 6502

I've tried a few Bluetooth mice including the V270, but the tracking never seems to be as responsive/accurate as a USB mouse. My current favorite portable mouse is the Logitech VX Nano. The USB transmitter is so small that you can leave it plugged in at all times.

15. Whorehay macrumors 6502a

Whorehay

I have the VX revolution and its receiver is also small (but not as small as the nanos) and it is a wonderful mouse.

16. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

v470 its going to be.
    as long as the v470 gets decent range and nothing like a body or object blocks its range.. anyone experienced or know? cool???