Best budget/finance programme?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by UKPoliticsGuy, Aug 29, 2013.

1. UKPoliticsGuy macrumors regular

Hello,

I'm looking for suggestions for an app which helps the user budget and keep control of their ins/outs. An app which is able to make some cool infographics from the data would be a plus too!

Any suggestions? :confused:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You Need A Budget is $15 right now. It is normally $60.

3. UKPoliticsGuy thread starter macrumors regular

Could you link this pls? I can't see the offer.

4. dumastudetto macrumors 68030

5. darkslide29 macrumors 65816

I believe you need to download Steam to get the sale price. From the comments, it seems that you can simply delete Steam once you are finished.
    It also seems that today is the last day of the sale. So check out the video on this link, and maybe their website.
    On their website under "Support" they have quite a few tutorial videos, it'll help you decide if it is what you want.

I am currently using my own Excel spreadsheet to track my finances, and am considering getting this. Haven't decided yet, but I'll have to decide by today :)

http://lifehacker.com/get-personal-finance-app-you-need-a-budget-for-75-off-1209915063

EDIT: more direct link here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/227320/
    Better hurry if you want it, only 5.5 hours left in the sale!

I am quickly going to download a trial version from the official site, play around with it for a couple of hours, and then decide.
    Let me know what you end up doing. :)

6. alvindarkness macrumors 6502a

Its $15 on Steam right now, which gets you both the windows and mac version. No idea about its price on the mac store.

edit: looks like darkslide29 beat me too it by half a minute.

7. UKPoliticsGuy thread starter macrumors regular

8. NMF macrumors 6502a

NMF

Damn, I didn't realize the sale expired today. I was just about to buy this. :(

9. soloer macrumors 6502a

soloer

Hope you like it! I started using it around the start of this year. While I was annoyed at paying $60 at the time, I am very happy with it.

10. kfordham281 macrumors 6502