Best Bumper/Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bansheebeat, Oct 20, 2011.

1. bansheebeat macrumors regular

bansheebeat

Just got the 4s for Verizon last Friday, absolutely love it so far. Only thing is I am in dire need of a case before I screw this thing up.

I'd prefer just a bumper, I love the white phone and would hate to not be able to see it anymore. So I'm wondering what the best bumper available is. I've heard bad things about the apple bumper scratching up the metal sides.

2. soxnpats macrumors newbie

nah its overblown, I just got it and its pretty sexy

3. Chrispy650 macrumors newbie

I just got a cheap ebay one from a US seller. Only was $7 shipped and same exact thing as the OEM apple. If you are worried about it scratching like I was, I got some lucky labs decals to put on the sides for added protection. Like you I also have a white iPhone and want to show it off front and back so I opted for a bumper. Best choice made, might be thinking of picking up a fake white vapor pro too lol.

4. bansheebeat thread starter macrumors regular

bansheebeat

Thanks for the tips.

Do you knpw the brand of the case you got? I'm on a budget so if I can avoid shelling out 30 bucks to Apple that'd be great. I'm definitely gonna get some clear screen protectors too.

5. seraveegn003 macrumors newbie

6. stickybuns macrumors 6502

Do bumpers offer adequate drop protection? I would hate to crack the screen or damage the phone because I didn't pick a rugged enough case... but I also would prefer to not carry around a brick.