Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

RWil85

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
Just want to get some feedback on a business suite I should look into for opening/managing documents (.doc, .pdf, .xls, and .ppt).

Coming over from Android - used to have QuickOffice/Docs To Go, trying to see what some people like over here on iOS as there aren't trials and the apps are (for the most part) expensive.

There might even be free options I haven't considered or heard of. Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

pilot1226

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2010
USA
Just want to get some feedback on a business suite I should look into for opening/managing documents (.doc, .pdf, .xls, and .ppt).

Coming over from Android - used to have QuickOffice/Docs To Go, trying to see what some people like over here on iOS as there aren't trials and the apps are (for the most part) expensive.

There might even be free options I haven't considered or heard of. Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

I use CloudOn, which links to your Google Drive, Box, or Dropbox account. I don't think it links with Skydrive yet.

CloudOn lets you use the MS Suite on your phone or iPad.

Comment

AppleCore77

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2012
I use Smart Office 2, although I don't use it a lot. It does what I need it to do. I got it on a free download, so I'm not sure if it costs now or not.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.