best buy 6+ case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by greeley, May 1, 2015.

1. greeley macrumors regular

greeley

I bough a leather case for my iphone and it has bubbles and marks from just normal use and being pocketed. I got it the week after i got my 6 plus, so its not a year yet.

Is there anything i can do?

2. bigdaddy223 macrumors regular

Is it an Apple leather case?

3. greeley thread starter macrumors regular

greeley

4. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

You should be able to bring it in to Apple and get an exchange, I would think. I don't think they care where you bought it? It's still under warranty...

5. greeley thread starter macrumors regular

greeley

I dont have the receipt. Do i need it?

6. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Not sure, but I doubt it. The cases for the 6/6+ have been out for less than a year, so there is no way to have gone over their 1 year warranty period...

7. greeley thread starter macrumors regular

greeley

Called up first cos its a 45min drive.

1) took forever to get a person
    2) talked to a slaes person, he said i need a receipt or i could talk to the manager if i come in and maybe he'll do it.

8. Alan Mac Farlan macrumors regular

With leather you need to clean and use conditioner on it like any Baseball Glove or Car Seat.

Also Blue Jeans are very hard on leather .. just ask any Saddle.

I personally do not think Apple with warranty it as you are not taking proper care of leather ... but give it a go anyway.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

For the money ... think about a life proof case.

They have them in different colors and are not Extreme Cases that have extra battery and solar panels, but really good technology never the less. eBay might have them at a lower price point.

LIFEPROOF iPhone 6 frē Case, Redline Red

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/lifep...EEC-EF8493F9F281&cm_sp=Onsite-Recs-_-MB-_-PDP

When you depend on your phone for everything, you should be able to take it ANYWHERE.

Whether you’re an adventurer, business traveler or busy parent, frē for iPhone® 6, gives you maximum protection for the most dynamic of all iPhones. Waterproof, dirt proof, drop proof and snow proof, this case is fully prepared to take whatever life throws at you.

Statistics indicate the #1 cause of device damage comes from drops. It’s good to know, then, that frē for iPhone® 6 exceeds U.S. Military drop specs. Believe it or not, you can also take it with you in the water. Take pictures of fish while snorkeling. It’s submergible to just over six feet for up to an hour! Equally as amazing, your phone is completely sealed off from dirt, snow and ice so you no longer have to keep your device so hidden away that it’s hard to access when you want to snap a quick pic or get to a call on time.

Frē for iPhone® 6 features a nearly invisible touchscreen scratch protector so you can clearly see and have access to all your apps. It also includes full function of Touch ID. An anti-reflective optical glass lens means photography quality won’t suffer in soaked conditions. Sound transfer also remains pristine. Speaker ports deliver maximum output and clarity.

The frē design ensures nothing will be compromised – you still have complete access to every button, control or port. With the frē for iPhone® 6, you’ll get dedicated protection and complete access in the thinnest case LifeProof® has ever made.

Install Guide Video

Specifications:

5’ 7/8”L x 3 1/8”W x ½”H
    0.077lb.
    Waterproof to a depth of 6’ 5/8” for up to 1hr.
    Shockproof from a drop up to 6’ 5/8”

Features:

Compatible with iPhone® 6
    Waterproof, dirt proof, shockproof and snow proof
    Built-in scratch protector nearly invisible to eye
    Full functionality of Touch ID
    Anti-reflective optical glass lens ensures clear and pristine photography
    Maximum sound quality
    Complete access to all buttons, controls and ports
    Thinnest of all LifeProof frē cases
    One year warranty