Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
Anyone bought a copy at BB this AM? I'd prefer to buy there to get RZ points. I'd call up but guaranteed they'll tell me they don't sell animals. Ha!

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2003
Anyone bought a copy at BB this AM? I'd prefer to buy there to get RZ points. I'd call up but guaranteed they'll tell me they don't sell animals. Ha!

I ordered mine from Best Buy this morning for in-store pick-up. Just go online and see if it is available at your local store. Plus, it is on sale for $25 (vs. $29).

Hickman

parapup

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2006
Just became available at a BB store near me (Novi, MI) - placed a store pickup order and waiting for the ready to pick up email.

After using the couple RZ certificates I had lying around it came to $15 - good!

senorhappy

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2009
BB's website says that the SL Family Pack is only available via shipping. Anyone seen the family pack in stores yet? I'd love to use reward zone $$ for this! I hate trying to get anything at the tiny, crowded Apple Store here in Charlotte.

parapup

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2006
BB's website says that the SL Family Pack is only available via shipping. Anyone seen the family pack in stores yet? I'd love to use reward zone $$ for this! I hate trying to get anything at the tiny, crowded Apple Store here in Charlotte.

Nope - I was trying to get the Family Pack and it's online, shipping only. So I went and got the regular one - must install right now, at any cost :D

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
Thanks. Earlier this AM it had no stock for any stores in my area but just checked again and ONE had it so I ordered. Plus saved $5. Woo hoo. (Of course, I'll pass by two Apple Stores on the way. Irony).

GeekLawyer

macrumors 68020

BB only sold the Leopard Family Pack online, also. Looks like they only offer the single-license install in-store.

RCGMac

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2007
All my BB stores were showing unavailable early this morning, finally about 11 AM a few of them started showing availablity. Ordered online with in-store pickup, had it 20 minutes later (Avon, IN). Grand total with tax, $26.45, not bad at all! The tank of gas in my car I got on my way back to work cost more than that. Now I just have to finish work before I can install it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.