Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Best Buy's Cyber Monday event has some of the best Apple deals online today, including record low prices on Apple's MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers. Additionally, we're seeing great deals on TVs, audio equipment, smart home products, and more.

best-buy-cyber.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total members will be able to shop exclusive deals during this time, and save even more compared to non-members. This includes those all-time low prices on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro notebooks. You can sign up for these memberships on Best Buy's website, and prices start at $49.99/year.

There are plenty of deals beyond electronics in Best Buy's sale, including low prices on LEGO sets and up to 45 percent off major appliances. For the latter category, Best Buy has up to $1,490 in savings on select French door refrigerators, as well as up to $200 in Best Buy e-gift cards with qualifying purchases.

MacBook Air

macbook-air-bb-cyber.jpg

Remember that for many of the deals seen below, you'll need to have a My Best Buy Plus or Total membership in order to see these record low prices. If you don't have a membership, Best Buy's discounts still offer solid second-best prices this week.

MacBook Pro

macbook-pro-bb-cyber.jpg

Similar to the MacBook Air, the best MacBook Pro deals on Best Buy will require you to have a My Best Buy Plus or Total membership. If you don't, you can still net solid second-best prices on these brand new 2023 computers.

TVs

tvs-bb-cyber.jpg

Video Games

ps5-bb-cyber.jpg

Shoppers should note that the Xbox Series X deal listed below is aimed at My Best Buy Plus/Total members, and at $100 off it marks the lowest we've ever seen this console go down to. If you don't have an account, you can still get a solid $50 off the Xbox.

Monitors

monitors-bb-cyber.jpg

Audio

audio-bb-cyber.jpg
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Buy Cyber Monday Sale Takes Up to 50% Off Sitewide With Record Lows on Apple MacBooks and More

japanime

macrumors 68030
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
So what’s 50% off ?
Several of the items listed in the article have discounts of 50% or more (though unfortunately none of them are Apple products):

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Shoppers should note that the Xbox Series X deal listed below is aimed at My Best Buy Plus/Total members, and at $100 off it marks the lowest we've ever seen this console go down to. If you don't have an account, you can still get a solid $50 off the Xbox.
So if you don’t already have a Best Buy plus membership, it doesn’t make sense to spend $50 on the membership to break even with the deal.

SouthBronx187

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2022
I’m excited about buying some $10 sweats with free shipping at 32 degrees dot com this upcoming cyber Monday sale

bikrrr

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2021
Don't forget to add $50 to all the MacBook prices if you're not a Best Buy Plus member.

1701090634999.png

webkit

macrumors 68030
Jan 14, 2021
United States
So if you don’t already have a Best Buy plus membership, it doesn’t make sense to spend $50 on the membership to break even with the deal.

It doesn't make sense if that’s the only thing you plan to buy at Best Buy over the next year but if you plan to buy other membership discounted things and/or want to get free 2-day shipping and/or want an extended 60-day return window, it may be worth it.

BarrettF77

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2015
I don’t know why Mac rumors is supporting this awful company. Best Buy is the worst company to buy anything for someone by especially with their sketchy return policy and unethical leadership

• Disagree
Reactions: DEMinSoCAL

k1121j

Suspended
Mar 28, 2009
New Hampshire
Several of the items listed in the article have discounts of 50% or more (though unfortunately none of them are Apple products):
Hey thanks!

Reactions: japanime

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
It doesn't make sense if that’s the only thing you plan to buy at Best Buy over the next year but if you plan to buy other membership discounted things and/or want to get free 2-day shipping and/or want an extended 60-day return window, it may be worth it.
I guess if there was other stuff you were planning on buying anyway it's worth it, but I feel like a lot of people would sign up for this and make a lot of impulse purchases for stuff they don't need. That's why I cancelled my Costco membership honestly lol. It saves me money in some places, but they got me in other ways.

DEMinSoCAL

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2005
I don’t know why Mac rumors is supporting this awful company. Best Buy is the worst company to buy anything for someone by especially with their sketchy return policy and unethical leadership
Yet another great post from someone with a chip on their shoulder and an opinion backed up by zero facts.

I buy a lot from BB and have had ZERO issues returning anything (and I've done my fair share). I can't attest to the "unethical leadership" claim but if you have evidence, I'm all ears.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.