Best Buy Discount Heads Up

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by close2reality, May 27, 2015.

1. close2reality macrumors 6502

Just came home with a baseline 13" rMBP latest one for $1066.49. I was able to combine 10% movers discount and $50.00 education coupon.

Ontop of that the rMBP's are already on a sale so there $65.00 off to begin with.

My total savings was $233.50.

2. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

Must be nice. When I tried that for my rMBP, the system would only allow one, but not the other.

3. close2reality thread starter macrumors 6502

If you tried it online that is why, it only allows one coupon. I have also heard stories about some [sub-par] stores who are not familiar with the coupon guidelines declining the use of (2) coupons.

If you google the issue you will see Best Buy is infact suppose to honor those specific (2) coupons together. If you are within your return window I would inquire, I actually printed out the forum posts of online reps discussing it and brought it into store with me just incase they did start a fire with me but I had no issues.

4. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

i bought macbook pro 2014 and macbook air 2014 last year from bestbuy and combined student discount as well as the best buy coupon at best buy store.

2 weeks ago i bought a macbook pro 2015 and did the same.