Best Buy has 128gb Wifi + Cellular Available

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mayanred, Dec 3, 2015.

1. mayanred macrumors newbie

I just checked the Best Buy site, and the iPad Pro 128gb WiFi + Cellular is available in Silver for anyone that is trying to locate one. Not available for in store up. Good Luck

2. iceman42 macrumors regular

i wish my best buy had the iPad pro in stock.i just want the 128gb wifi one i don't need cellular on mine.my friend said they my get some in stock in a bought a 1 to 2 weeks

3. mayanred thread starter macrumors newbie

I ordered 128gb SG Wi-Fi +Cellular one from AT&T a few weeks ago, but there was a three week wait. I picked up a 128gb Wi-Fi only Gold IPad Pro from BB. I have a IPad Air that is cellular, and I wanted to replace it with a cellular one. Last night I checked BB website and noticed that the Silver128gb Wi-Fi + Cellular was available, so I bought it. Forty minutes later I got an email from AT&T that my SG one was on the way, and it was too late to cancel the BB order, so now I will try to sell the 128 Wi-Fi Gold, and the 128 Silver Wi-Fi and Cellular at regular price to someone who has not gotten a chance to find one.

4. dwrocket macrumors newbie

Thanks for the heads up. Had an order with MacMall which was pushed back to 12/-7-8 yesterday and out further today until 12-15! Ordered on 11-6 and this was the fifth time they changed it. Never once sent me notification of it. Had I not checked my order I would never know. Best Buy will deliver Tuesday !