Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kovalchuk71

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Has anyone tried it yet? It's cheap and seems like a decent product that is very thin. Was looking for some feedback before I pick it up.

cmcclure88

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2014
Has anyone tried it yet? It's cheap and seems like a decent product that is very thin. Was looking for some feedback before I pick it up.

I bought the blue one on launch day just to have something until I find a really nice case I like.

For $15 it's not bad. It's extremely thin so it doesn't really offer any real protection aside from scratches on the back. It fits nicely and is easy to take on & off. The blue one has textured grips on the sides that I don't think the other colors do, at least not the black one.

6thDAY

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2010
I bought the blue one on launch day just to have something until I find a really nice case I like.

For $15 it's not bad. It's extremely thin so it doesn't really offer any real protection aside from scratches on the back. It fits nicely and is easy to take on & off. The blue one has textured grips on the sides that I don't think the other colors do, at least not the black one.

i was thinking of getting this

how is the lip for lay on the table?...is the lip small or big enough?

cmcclure88

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2014
i was thinking of getting this

how is the lip for lay on the table?...is the lip small or big enough?

The lip on the front is pretty small unfortunately so it doesn't offer a lot of protection there. However, the back camera does not protrude out if you were to lay it on it's back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.