iPad Best Buy Inventory Accurate?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dsa420, Nov 13, 2013.

1. dsa420 macrumors 6502

Have people found best buys in store availability to be accurate. Don't want to make the trip for nothing, even though it's just a couple miles away.

2. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

Why don't you call them to double check.

3. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

Yes. Make sure they actually check storage though. I had to tell the guy twice to check stock and for once the website was correct.

On gamutgate mine is definitely yellow with less pop than the iPad 3 we have. Reds more muted for sure

4. creed16 macrumors member

My BB was not accurate. Or at least that is what two different employees have told me. It shows stock in store ready to be pocked up, but they swear they have not received any rminis at all.
    I did call and I also went to the store to double check with no luck.

5. dsa420 thread starter macrumors 6502

Roger that... Just called and they confirmed they had "a lot" of the model I am pursuing. Going to take advantage of their lenient return policy and see how I enjoy compared to my Air.

6. kalt macrumors regular

It was for me. One store in Houston apparently had them. I drove over there and sure enough they still had one in stock. Bought it, came home, and cancelled my order online, which was still pending.

7. dsa420 thread starter macrumors 6502

I spend $20k+ annually with them, pretty sure they value me as a customer and don't mind a return or 2.

8. dsa420 thread starter macrumors 6502

Right on the money. They had it in stock and I was in and out. This thing is sweet. No time to decide which to keep or both.