Best Buy iPhone 5 Cases + Screen Protector Deal

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by illippinno, Sep 20, 2012.

1. illippinno macrumors regular

illippinno

Hey guys, just thought I'd share this just in case anyone hasnt yet.

I got back from Best Buy yesterday surprised they had a deal going on for the iPhone 5 items (not sure if it was specific to just the iPhone 5 or any phones), but I was surprised to see they carried them already and even had a deal.

I bought a Rocket Fish case and Invisibleshield HD screen protector for $35. Normally $24.99 and $25.99, it was brought down to $35 because I purchased both. I bought another RF case as well as an extra, which brought my total to $62.

Just giving everyone a heads up in case you want to beat the rush to buying your accessories tomorrow.

Good luck!

[​IMG]

2. Devlonc macrumors member

I went to my local BB and they won't have anything out till tomorrow :confused:

3. illippinno thread starter macrumors regular

illippinno

Yikes, either I got lucky or it varies by locations when they get their shipment in. The sales person I talked to said they just got their shipment of accessories yesterday.

4. jesq macrumors newbie

Anyone know if BB will install the screen protector for you? I'd really like to have someone else do it, as I have never had much luck getting them on just right. No kiosks at any of my malls, AFAIK.

5. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

same here. just got back from best buy they told me that best buy won't have them till tomorrow

6. bfeels macrumors newbie

There was none at my local best buy. But I decided to go into Verizon to find they had a whole display of them, cases and screen protectors. I picked myself up a case, because I wasn't sure if my CaseKrown would be here in time. I get home to find my case from CaseKrown on the front steps....o well!

7. ahawks macrumors member

My Best Buy store will install the screen protector for a fee, but they also have a warranty on them with that fee, so if it messes up within a year they will replace it for free.

My Best Buy store also says they will not carry them until tomorrow. In Bowling Green, KY the only place that is carrying them right now is actually a Radio Shack in the mall, but only the cheap ones.

8. londonhogfan macrumors newbie

Thanks! I was able to do this in Fayetteville, AR. They didn't have the screen protectors out, but the employee went to the back and got me one.

9. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

They said the same thing to me.

10. ahawks macrumors member

I wonder when you can start buying stuff for the iPhone 5 online.

11. its93rc macrumors 6502

its93rc

Same

12. illippinno thread starter macrumors regular

illippinno

I'm sorry guys, it must've been my luck. It was definitely a great surprise though.

13. Miao Ying macrumors member

Which BB is this in Jacksonville. Hi Tim