Best Buy iPhone 6 availability?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blco02, Sep 11, 2014.

1. blco02 macrumors member

Let's say I don't feel like standing in line on launch day at best buy and they sell out of the 6. Any clue when they would get a second shipment?

I would like to buy my 6 at best buy since they are giving $50 gc's if you activate a new phone there through the end of the year.

2. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

I don't want to sound like a dick, but I wouldn't buy a CD from that **** store. IF you can find a Best Buy, you have more of a chance to get laid by Catherine Bell than actually getting one of those blue shirt retards to acknowledge your presence.

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

If anything like years past, shipments just keep coming in, and nobody really knows exactly when.

4. rusty2192 macrumors 6502a

I plan on doing the same promo. I read somewhere that they are going to be do preorders starting tomorrow, but I haven't found out for sure. I plan on calling my local store right when they open tomorrow. I have heard horror stories in the past about Best Buy preorders, so I'm not expecting much. The phone is for my wife and she says she is fine waiting a few days to a few weeks to save $50.

5. jcr918 macrumors regular

Pre ordering from Bestbuy is a good way not to get a iPhone 6. Best buy is the worst.

6. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

Last year all the local Best Buy stores around here were charging $50 more than retail if you wanted to buy the phone outright, with no contract.

And people were doing it!

7. gabo864 macrumors 6502a

gabo864

Best Buy is doing pre-orders tomorrow, but only for the iPhone 6, NO pre-orders for the iPhone 6 Plus. You have to go to the store and you are required to pay $50 dollars to pre-order your phone and they will put that money in a giftcard which you can use later on towards the phone.

Best Buy has a trade-in promotion $300 for iPhone 5s and $250 for iPhone 5.