Best Buy Iphone news

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fenderbass146, Jun 8, 2010.

1. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

Soo I work at best buy and wanted to give everyone a heads up, iphone 3gs 16 and 32 GB have a trade in value for 300 and 320 respectivly for in store credit, and they will have it on launch, the budget is 4 times higher then normal on the day of the release.

2. Cash Regime macrumors member

Cash Regime

iPhones are worth more right now for cash than best buy store credit, but do you have any idea how long they will continue this?

3. USMCSSGT macrumors member

USMCSSGT

So if you pre-order from Apple or at&t online for store pick-up, can you choose BestBuy as the pick-up location? That'd be nice since BestBuy is 3 minutes away while the closest at&t is about 45 minutes away.

4. JeninNC macrumors member

JeninNC

Hmmm is that only on launch because I got my 3Gs from there and it's in excellent condition and it's only giving me $282 store credit.

5. JeninNC macrumors member

JeninNC

Hey you're really close to me my hubby is a marine :) I called best buy no pre-orders you can only get one on launch day so i'm debating if i should wait in line i'm an impatient person..

6. USMCSSGT macrumors member

USMCSSGT

Thanks for the info Jen. I'll probably call my local BB and see what they say. If it's the same, I might show up there early to buy one or just pre-order and have it shipped to my house.

Now that you said something, I noticed that I changed my city but not the state. I was stationed at Cherry Point for 7 years, so my location said New Bern, NC. I changed my city to Beaufort, which is in SC where I was stationed at MCAS Beaufort, but didn't change the state. So it looks like I live in Beaufort right passed Morehead City. Thanks for helping me out!

7. JeninNC macrumors member

JeninNC

Hahaha it's ok we're in NC, he's been stationed here going on 8 years lol...We're not in Cherry Point :) I would call best buy i found that calling the store rather than the 1800 number gets you better information