Best Buy Just Called To Downgrade As A Courtesy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by texasipod, Jun 23, 2010.

  1. texasipod macrumors newbie

    Jan 16, 2007
    Because they were short 32gb, guy offered a 16gb as a replacement. What would you do? I think I'm gonna wait. Said would only be a week for the new batch of 32gb
  2. tritonj macrumors 6502a

    Jun 12, 2008
    if you want the 32gb then wait, if you don't care then take the 16gb and ask if they will give you a $20gift card or something
  3. AK10R macrumors regular

    Jun 20, 2009
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    I’d wait….. see if they’ll throw in a case or something…… a year from now this week will not mean much but if your phone is filling up you’d wished that you got the 32gb.

Share This Page