Best Buy Leak?? Macbook Pro i7

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by wickedny5, Mar 10, 2010.

1. wickedny5 macrumors member

2. delux246 macrumors member

3. wickedny5 thread starter macrumors member

Really?? I couldn't find this leak anywhere on the macrumors website, where was it?? Seems like a pretty big OOPS from best buy, thought it would be on the main page

4. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

No, it really is old news but seriously thanks for trying. I just thought i'd throw that in before the trolls wake up and start the needless beration. Hopefully a mod will close this thread soon and spare you the heart/headache.

You can find out all the talk around it in the "Waiting for Arrandale" thread. Version 4 or 5...i lost track.

5. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

I guess this sort of relates to this, but its more of my few comments on all the comments on that link you provided.

I think it is so weird how people on a PC think macs are so terrible, seriously? really? They are just computers, what gives???

Mac's have always been ahead of the curve, until now. I have a feeling that whatever Apple releases in the next 2 months will be monumental and put a lot of other laptops to shame. Sure they may be behind right now, but just wait and see...... :cool:

6. rdstoll macrumors 6502

I would bet $100 that companies like Best Buy pull these little tricks to drive traffic to their sites. I mean, it's pretty easy to take advantage of the incessant search for information by the Apple community.

7. SteveSparks macrumors 6502a

SteveSparks

Something that made me go Hmmmm

8. flat five macrumors 601

flat five

it started somewhere around this page... then went on for quite a few after..
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=869283&page=203