- Sep 12, 2015
- Purchased brand new (not open box) silver Macbook 512 on 03/20/16. Unit did not work properly and would not allow me to log into my Apple ID. I called Apple support, they recommended returning it to Best Buy.
- Returned on 03/22/16
- They exchanged it for another supposed brand new Macbook (box was sealed as far as I could tell)
- When fired it up, I was immediately suspicious as it has Yosemite as the OS, and also still has some Apple ID issues logging in.
- Contacted Apple support
- Apple says the unit was purchased before on 9/13/15.
- Warranty coverage that Apple will not change.....
- Limited warranty
2016-09-13 (172 Days Left)
No phone support
Expired 103 days ago
Serial Number: C02Q60U3FWW4
Needless to say it's going back immediately.
I should of known better than to purchase Apple products other than at an Apple store.
Best Buy is not being at all honest with customers...
I'm done with them.