Best Buy Mobile... shows iphone 5 in stock

maverick22

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2012
I just called and my local one had 2 in stock 30 minutes ago. Must have just sold one because now they have just 1 (I had to call them back for another question). So yes they actually do have them!

azure247

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 9, 2008
I just called and my local one had 2 in stock 30 minutes ago. Must have just sold one because now they have just 1 (I had to call them back for another question). So yes they actually do have them!
Is the bestbuy availability live? As in, as soon as someone purchase an iphone it changes status online? Because it still shows the store having them in stock.... I tried calling the other store that has them but the line has been busy.

Okay, just called the second bestbuy and they dont! I think that answers my question.. I dont think its live.

Jay724

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2011
I know for a fact their site is accurate, because I just snagged 2 iPhone 5s 16gb from them in my area. Thanks OP for posting this

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
good thread. I have mine, but wanted to look out of curiosity and it seems like at least 1 store had every variation by me.

emjaycee18

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2010
The "Beta Check Stock Near Me" includes stock that is reserved for pre-orders, however the actual "Check Inventory" shows stores that have phones available to purchase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.