Best Buy next shipment?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jgw1283, Jun 24, 2010.

1. jgw1283 macrumors regular

jgw1283

I have a 32gb pre ordered and I'm #5 on the list. I've heard June 29th to all the way into mid July. Anyone have more info?

2. TSparger macrumors member

I'm curious about this also. I was #11 on the list and my BB store says they only got 10 of the 32gb's.

3. Aelton macrumors regular

The mod on the BB forums says they are still expecting inventory, but doesn't say when, for what it's worth. The implication seems to be that it shouldn't be too long, but that is rather subjective...

4. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Are they now taking preorders again? Would like to preorder the White for my wife.

5. corbin_a2 macrumors regular

I feel your pain OP. Also waiting for a 32GB. I am #21 on "the list." Was told that they got in 20 16GB and 8 32GB. I was also told that they did not expect any more until the 14th. :mad:

6. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

They ship directly from apple so there is no exact date

7. TSparger macrumors member

Isn't that funny how I was #11 and they got 10 phones and you were #21 and they only got 20 phones. Sounds like a canned line to me.

8. youngsunnz macrumors regular

Best buy people dont really know anything. My fiance and I were suppose to get one today and we were number 5 but they only got 16gig so they gave us the 16gig until the 32gig comes in and then they will swap them. Pretty good deal and they said not to worry because it was a error on there end. I heard that the second shipment should be sometime next week or in two weeks at the latest.

9. TSparger macrumors member

I hope you have something in writing on the swap, because as you stated, they don't really know anything.

10. youngsunnz macrumors regular

well I have the original pre-order slip and if they act stupid then ill show them:D But also BB has a return policy of 30 days so...

11. corbin_a2 macrumors regular

Called Best Buy and girl said that they were getting a new shipment today. Anyone else heard this?

12. starcrossed macrumors regular

There are several people reporting on the Best Buy forums that their stores have been receiving a shipment purely of Black 32gbs. I'm waiting for my mine still, so I'm hoping it means my store will get a similar shipment this week and i'll finally get my 32gb since I chose to wait rather than get a 16gb.