Best Buy Preorder Confirmation E-Mail (iPhone 4S)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iSaxon, Oct 12, 2011.

1. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

Has anyone received an e-mail saying that their iPhone is in stock and ready for Friday?

The Sales Lead at the store I ordered from said the e-mails will go out as soon as they receive their stock. I know we probably won't receive these e-mails until late tomorrow night/early Friday morning, but if you do, please post here!

2. jceaser macrumors newbie

3. iSaxon thread starter macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

How early did you preorder? Just wondering. I preordered on Monday afternoon...

4. militaryman macrumors newbie

I preordered Tuesday the 11th but they said I was only the 2nd person that ordered a Sprint Iphone ... I have not gotten an email indicating they have them .... I have called and spoken in person to Bestbuy reps at two different stores and get conflicting data.... some say that the first day (tomorrow) will be first come first serve event and the preorders will be getting the Saturday shipment allotted to them --- other reps have indicated preorders will receive priority tomorrow over those who are just in line at open --- I wish they had a CLEAR policy so i would know whether it was necessary to take off work Friday

5. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

I just got an email from them saying that they will contact me "as soon as the item below is ready for pickup." When I pre-ordered they told me I was the first person to order a black 16GB for AT&T. In theory I should be getting that email from them tomorrow morning, but since I don't trust them to handle this properly I'm just gonna show up when they open.

6. bigkito macrumors regular

Lol same here. I got that email. Im hoping they get their shipment today and send out emails tonight just so I can feel safe aboutt showing up at the crack of dawn tomorrow

7. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

The gift card they gave us for pre-ordering can be used for anything so why couldn't we just use it as though we are walk-in customers? Even though nothing has gone wrong yet I will never pre-order from BB again. The only reason I did it this time was because I had gift cards.