Best Buy release date?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by chiefs1968, Sep 10, 2016.

1. chiefs1968 macrumors member

Trying to better understand when I check the status of my series 2 Apple Watch. Will it leave their location site on the 16th or will I get it on the 16th? If I will receive it a week after the 16th then I am better off going to Best Buy on the 16th when the doors open up and buy one there and cancel my shipment?
    Make sense?

2. Bbafett macrumors 6502

3. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

You should get it on the 16th. However as an employee of Bestbuy be prepared to not get it. Bestbuy always overshoots preorders and we always end up with unhappy customers. Stores will more than likely not have any stock,and if any will go to the people that pre-ordered in store. My best advice is to keep your preorder for online as that will be the fastest way of getting a watch from bestbuy.

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Best Buy is notorious for under stocking and not having enough units for sale. I never use them for preordering. Just my opinion.

5. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

I agree,especially with the phones but supposedly we will have enough stock for the watches. I'm the first one to tell people to go else where for preorders.