Best buy return help?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jp93, Jul 17, 2010.

1. jp93 macrumors regular

I bought I zagg shield from best buy and it's already peeling and not sticking properly. Will they refund me because of this? I never remembered any of my old zagg products being this bad. Disappointing.

2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Your beef is with the manufacturer, not the retailer. Once applied BestBuy won't take it back. Contact the manufacturer.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Exactly.
    Contact the company and work it out with them.

4. jp93 thread starter macrumors regular

I checked out their site and their refund only applies to orders bought online. And I'm not about to pay to get a new one. I'll try best buy an see what happens.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

They might not refund you but probably mail you another one.

6. nikkiwilley macrumors newbie

Hi I bought the front/back on June 24 and have since exchanged it for a new one at my local Best Buy, they applied the first one but I decided to apply the second one myself. The first one had the rainbow effect more than a week later. I have since returned it for a full refund bc I just didn't like the feel the protection was great but will get powersupport one when available. Both were used but I had the package and receipt both times and never had a problem. Just call and I;m sure they will help you. Hope everything works out.

7. pablo7 macrumors 6502

It has a lifetime warranty, if you want to keep it go find one of those mall kiosk that sell Zagg IS and have them re-apply a new set for you 5$ to 10 $ labor as far as a refund goes I don't think they'll give you your money back unless you go through Zagg itself.

8. jp93 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm just going to wait it out, i pushed down the sides which weren't sticking and they seem to be now. I'll let it be until I can get my hands on a bumper and see how it goes.

9. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

Are you sure that if you got the kit at Best Buy and go to one of the kiosks at the mall they will replace it on the spot? And if they would, would I need to have my receive with me at the time? I sure would give them 5 bucks if they do...