Best Buy Trade-In Offers

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dark-saito, Sep 10, 2009.

1. dark-saito macrumors regular

http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/QuoteCalculator.cfm?level=1&value=180

After seeing how badly Apple let me down price-wise (Planned on getting 16 gigs supposedly at entry level... Guess not :( ) I immediately began searching for ways to make it to at least the 32 GB level. While deciding where to get my iPod, I came across this.

Granted, if you have a friend who would pay higher dollar for your used iPod, this will obviously not be of much interest to you. But this site is definitely of interest for those with iPod's backs that have been raped. 16 Gig iPod touch in poor condition will cable will get me 61 bucks. :)

2. 7even macrumors 6502a

On the other hand, a 16 gig Touch will fetch $100 more if you sell it, as long as it works, I imagine.

3. greg555 macrumors 6502a

4. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

I sold my first generation 8 GB touch to my brother for $150! So try to find someone you know who might want it first, because you'll make much more. I think that I'll get a 32 GB new version, from Amazon, probably.

5. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Wow, you ripped of your brother lol

6. ROGERWILCO357 macrumors 6502

ROGERWILCO357

7. broken-chaos macrumors regular

broken-chaos

Assuming that's what my shiny replacement 2G touch is (internal speaker problems), yup, I'd heartily recommend a refurbished one if you're not in the market for the latest and greatest.

8. 7even macrumors 6502a

I once received one with glass so disgustingly dirty that whatever was on it had to be scraped off.. seriously. The back was spotless, though.