Best Buy

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by MattyO, Jul 22, 2011.

1. MattyO macrumors regular

So BestBuy.com had the top of the line mini in stock when I purchased it online and now I just get an email saying it is backordered and will not ship for 1-2 weeks.

I am so annoyed that they did this.
    I know I can cancel the order, but why would you list something "in stock" when it isn't.

:mad:

2. Baby Mac macrumors regular

Baby Mac

It looks like you found a way to order it after all, soldier. Best Buy is terrible for listing stuff online that has long been discontinued, and then sending an e-mail weeks later that they don't have the $40 original list price SACD that everyone else is selling for 3x that on eBay. Been there...

3. dwburnell macrumors regular

That happened to me today. I called my local best buy and they had the mini i wanted in stock so i cancelled my online order and just went in and bought it there.

4. MattyO thread starter macrumors regular

I would do this, but I am in teh military and stationed in Japan and can't just drive down to a Best Buy.

I guess I should sort of be thankful that they will ship to an APO address, but if I had known I would have bought from MacMall instead.

I'm just going to wait it out and hope they get the stock in sooner than later.