Best buy?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deathcab4xtina, Oct 15, 2012.

1. deathcab4xtina macrumors regular

Anyone seen them in store? No apple store here... No longer in per order on their website....

2. OTACORB, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012

OTACORB macrumors 6502a

OTACORB

Picked one up at Best Buy today.. All they had was the black 32gb, which is what I was looking for. I was even able to use my $100 reward.

3. stiligFox macrumors 6502a

stiligFox

My Apple Store actually has them on display! I still think its odd how they are having a very lackluster roll out.

4. Blackened macrumors regular

Picked up a black 32 at Best Buy today.. it's the only one they had

5. dthree36 macrumors regular

A lack Luster Roll Out? I think they are having a pretty decent roll out based on preorders but then again those numbers wont be released immediately. 2 week shipping times would point to constrained inventory but that might be due to the manufacturing process.

6. Mirrich macrumors newbie

I bought the black 32gb I need to wait 2 weeks @bestbuy if I cancel the order I can get on the store

7. dthree36 macrumors regular

You can Cancel your order but if you used one of their no interest promos, you will not be able to apply that promo again to the same product. Or at least that is what it told me when I tried to cancel my online order. I decided to stick it out and my preorder is arriving tomorrow.