Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Best Buy has opened up a new 3-day weekend sale today, offering sitewide discounts on laptops, TVs, video games, headphones, tablets, sound bars, and much more. In terms of Apple products, this sale includes discounts on MacBooks, Apple Watches, AirPods, and iPads.

best-buy-cyber.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Some of these deals require a My Best Buy Plus or My Best Buy Total membership, which start at $49.99/year. In addition to exclusive access to select discounts, you'll get free 2-day shipping, an extended 60-day return window, and more.

For MacBooks, the highlight is Apple's 512GB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro for $1,399.00 for My Best Buy Plus/Total members, down from $1,599.00. Best Buy also has the 1TB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro on sale for $1,599.00, down from $1,799.00. Both of these are matches for the all-time low price on each computer.

Apple Watches

apple-watch-9-january.jpg

AirPods/Beats

airpods-january.jpg

MacBooks

macbook-pro-january.jpg

iPads

ipad-january.jpg

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Best Buy's Weekend Sale Introduces Steep Discounts on Apple Watches, AirPods, MacBooks, and More

Sorinut

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2015
I think the 10 is when I'll upgrade my Apple Watch.

I'm thinking about buying the 9 (or SE) simply because of the rumor that the bands will change next year.... Really not interested in replacing my band collection and I get 4 years or so out of a watch.

matthew12

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2009
Man, these prices are not discounted. These are pretty much the prices the products have been at since Black Friday in November. And they'll probably stay that way until the new ones come out in March/April.

Mainsail

macrumors 68020
Sep 19, 2010
For those that want a simple tablet purely for browsing, email, messages, books, and streaming content, the best deal is the iPad 10 for $349.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.