Best calendar app for iPad?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by idyll, Dec 14, 2016.

1. idyll macrumors 6502

Is there a calendar app that allows you to view more than 7 events per day at a time?

In "Month" view, the default Calendar app seems to max out at around 6 and then you have to tap on "2 more...", for example, to view the rest of the items. This happens even when one is in "Day" view if all of the events are "All Day" events.

Would like something that allows for sharing / collaboration between multiple users.

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

I use fantastical 2 for my iPad, iPhone and Macs. I can see many entries in my daily menu, I'm sure 7 can be displayed.

looks like theres room for 8-9 to be displayed on one "day" list before ill have to scroll down.

3. SSAJ macrumors 6502

Google calendar is the best for iPhone and iPad

4. alvanorichie macrumors newbie

Calvetica just came out with a update which could be perfect for you. Syncs multiple google calendars, syncs tasks across iOS devices, and is easy to use once you get used to the gestures. Great UI and loads of customizable features.

5. SSAJ macrumors 6502

Calvetica is not free

6. thyttel macrumors member

Who said it has to be free? He asked what calendar app people thought was the best. Didn't say it had to be free!

7. SSAJ macrumors 6502

Ok dude don't get angry at me