Best Case for a 13-Year-Old Girl

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Southern Dad, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Southern Dad macrumors 65816

Southern Dad

My daughter is turning thirteen later this month. She's been wearing a Pebble since I got my Apple Watch. It has a couple scratches in it that weren't there when I wore it. She's a kid. I don't expect her to be perfect. I came across a great deal at a pawn shop and bought a 38 mm Sport with white band, yesterday. I bought it. One more perfect birthday gift.

From watching some YouTube reviews, I thought that I had decided on the Spigen Tough Armor for her until I discovered it isn't available for the 38 mm. I looked at the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro but it will change the band. One thing I thought was great about the Tough Armor was that the cover was built in. I am not good at applying those wet and stick covers.

Thanks for all the help and advice on this.

IMG_0117.JPG

2. bone23 macrumors newbie

Ozaki sells a nice white and silver snap on case that looks great and stays on securely. Cheap price as well. I love the 3 i bought

Available on Amazon

3. Southern Dad thread starter macrumors 65816

Southern Dad

Thanks I'll search for that one on Amazon.

4. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

Looks like I'm going to lose father of the year again this year, man I cannot catch a break.

Great find!

Another option could be these multi packs of colored covers.

5. GM44 macrumors newbie

GM44

Very good information. Thats take of the concerns I had about my 13yr old damaging the watch. Will be adding those with iWatch purchase.

Thank you for sharing!

6. chochoice macrumors member

chochoice

I was just thinking yesterday that how come no one uses a Ozaki, and there you are!!