Best case for iphone 4 and bluetooth

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by i-sidd, Jan 22, 2011.

1. i-sidd macrumors 6502a

Hi my wife will be buying iphone 4 soon and she wanted to get a case for it so that it protects the phone as well as the antenna problem is taken care of.

The is a new law in my state where its handsfree driving so she wants to get a good bluetooth that she can use with the iphone4.

2. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

I have never experienced any antenna problem even when using the phone naked.

There are many good cases available. I recomend you read some reviews at gadgetmac or similar sites. My favorite case is the switcheasy Vulcan. It is slim but protective.

The most recomended BT earphone is the Jawbone icon. If you want to spent less, Jabra makes great phones that are afordable.

3. i-sidd thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for your quick reply and recommendation.

4. i-sidd thread starter macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know of any good cases that are white in color. Which is the most popular case around here among forum members?

5. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Lots, what are you looking for?

6. i-sidd thread starter macrumors 6502a

Prbably under $30, I looked around and found Speck candyshell, switcheasy valcun, She wants something more feminine white color would be good, she would not mind a little elegance of bling etc.

ofcourse priority is that the phone is safe and not camera flash issues etc

Any recommendations

7. nivekr11 macrumors regular

SGP has some nice cases. They have pastel colors. My wife likes the ultra thin in pink.