Best case for iPhone 7 Plus

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Original poster
Nov 29, 2013

werked

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
I'm currently using the spigen neo hybrid with black bumper and clear back. I like it and it is slim. There are a couple other threads with lots of pics and such on this topic. Take a look around.

cave1238

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2012
I use this one
Spigen
iPhone 7 Plus Case, Spigen [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit [Black] Premium Matte Finish Hard Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus (2016) - (043CS20471)

Lilato

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
I just ordered an iPhone 7 Plus Black and am looking for a thin and transparent case for it.I was looking at
the Spigen Liquid Crystal case

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Crystal-Optimized-Semi-transparent-Bulkiness/dp/B01LRSESO2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I am wary of TPU cases as they all tend to become yellowish over time.Does anybody have an experience with this case ?Any suggestions for other cases are appreciated!
I've been using the Ringke Fusion on my S6 for a while and so far no yellowing. It's a hybrid with soft sides and a hard back. Also, the buttons are super comfortable (definitely something to keep in mind when buying a case).

I wish I had the name of the previous case I had, so I could tell you what not to buy, cause that one went yellow in a few months and it wasn't cheap either...