Best case for keyboard storage?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by adamvk, May 1, 2012.

1. adamvk macrumors 65816

adamvk

So I was all set on buying a ColcaSac since I love the one for my Mac, but then I decided it would probably be nice if I could store my Apple Wireless keyboard in the same case. What cases have storage for the Apple Wireless keyboard? I know of the Incase iPad case, and that looks close to what I want, I just don't want to spend $60 on a case when I already spent $20 on the smart cover. Any ideas? Thanks for any help!

Oh also, I DON'T want a case with a built in keyboard. I like the layout of the Apple keyboard, I don't want to switch.

Also, I want it to look nice.

If there's any cases that meet this criteria, I will be in your debt forever.

2. adamvk thread starter macrumors 65816

adamvk

3. joekim1026 macrumors regular

i don't know how much you're willing to spend but i have the iPad wallet for my iPad and apple wireless keyboard and i love it! make sure you watch the video of how it works, it holds a lot more than what one would think.

i am able to put my iPad, apple wireless keyboard, my belkin blade stand, my usb cable, headphones, and the wall charger adapter in it along with a stylus.

here is the link!

http://sfbags.com/products/ipad-cases/wallet-ipad.php