Best case for macbook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Dman24, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Dman24 macrumors newbie

I am looking for a case for my macbook. I am thinking that something specific for the macbook would be best so that it doesn't slide around. I would like something that isn't ridiculously bulky but has good protection and room for charger and few small items. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. LeahM macrumors 6502a

LeahM

Incase seems to cater to Apple's needs well. Or you could just get a sleeve and then put it in your regular bookbag.

www.goincase.com

3. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Second for the Incase. If you would like a little more protection with a little more bulk you can check out the booq. But your best solution might be adding the Incase Hard Shell onto your Macbook.

4. Cheffy Dave macrumors 68020

Cheffy Dave

Sunny Florida, on the Gulf Coast in Homosassa Fl
    I purchased a CASE-Mate Signature Suit for my MB in Sienna Red

http://www.case-mate.com/laptop/13suits

5. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

I second the waterfield. I also got a great case on etsy.com from Working Class heros. Cool, cushy, and tres chic ;)

6. Thetics macrumors regular

7. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

The Incase Sleeve will not meet your needs, you cant carry the power adapter, most people iThink get another bag, b/c adding the power adapter to your sleeve, makes the sleeve stick out so much.

8. LeahM macrumors 6502a

LeahM

Incase also has really good bags, I just got my DC Skatebag and it holds my MBP inplace perfectly. No moving around or anything, plus I can take it out if I wished. Although I don't think its what your looking for, its kinda big. And has ample room for books or whatnot. But incase also has smaller bags, I've seen them at Apple stores too so you know its a trusted manufactorer for Apple products.

Good luck!