Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jason_Bryan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 27, 2003
Sheffield, UK
Just recieved my new iBook but I am putting off unpacking it until I have a new case for it. Has anybody got an recomendations?

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Jason_Bryan said:
Just recieved my new iBook but I am putting off unpacking it until I have a new case for it. Has anybody got an recomendations?

Man you must be really good. I would have dug into the box already and had it on!

Jason_Bryan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 27, 2003
Sheffield, UK
Not good, just getting old. I have been lucky enough to have owned laptops since 1995, so it's just something esle to use at work. I have to tell you I was much more excited about my new Mighty Mouse.

bodeh6

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
This is what I bought for my 14" iBook. It should fit like a charm in it. I really like the way it looks
16822_sq250.jpg

http://www.ebags.com/samsonite/l35_notebook_case/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=16822

peterparker

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2005
Houston
I have the Wee Bee from crumplerbags.com and I love it. Especially good if you want something not so traditional.

-dave

zeeko

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2005
ps_l_rebound3.gif

go for the stm rebound case, i just ordered mine for my 12" ibook like 4 minutes ago, you can get it at radtech for 40$ shipped, i heard the case is just awesome and it isn't too bad for price and it looks awesome.

here is more info on the case

http://www.standardtm.com.au/rebound

tikibangout

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Check on eBay for some Tucano cases, I heard they're good. I'm going to order the black or grey one that has iB 12" on the front of the case. Forget what its called, anyone help me out?

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
tikibangout said:
Check on eBay for some Tucano cases, I heard they're good. I'm going to order the black or grey one that has iB 12" on the front of the case. Forget what its called, anyone help me out?

That's the Tucano Second Skin if I remember correctly. It says iB and then 12" in a superscript font.

Jason_Bryan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 27, 2003
Sheffield, UK
Thinking about it maybe I already have the best case to keep my new iBook in tip top condition. Off to bed now, thanks for all the replies.

Attachments

• IMG_1205.JPG
    IMG_1205.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 111

public enemy

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2005
COLORADO
be unique

you should decorate it with pasta and pipe cleaners, a little glitter too. go for the customized 'stock' case- set a trend

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.