Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bizfox

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 10, 2010
Hi all! I've used an Otterbox Defender and the Griffin Elan Form Graphite case for my iPhone 4. The problem is, either the case is too bulky for my taste (and catches a lot of lint when pulled out of my purse) or the hard cover scratches something on the device itself. Not only do I use my iPhone 4 for my home-based business, but I have two very active preschoolers (3 and 4) running around. When out and about, I also use my IP4's GPS to find unfamiliar locations (I get lost often lol, especially if I don't know the area). Basically, I want a case that has a good balance of protection and style (by style, I mean, a professional look). I certainly prefer one that doesn't catch a ton of lint; slippery from the back side; and doesn't interfere with my Power Support anti-glare screen protector. My budget for now is under $100. I would like my next case to be one that I can use on the iPhone daily as it is my primary line. I'd also like it to last me a while (no constant wearing down of the silicone i.e. Speck Candyshell).

Thanks for your help and suggestions in advance!

bizfox

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 10, 2010
Anybody? No recommendations after 28 views? Sorry, I need to know before buying tomorrow...

reebs

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2004
I would say the incipio ngp matte translucent sold at Walmart for $20 or case crown glider off casecrown.com or Amazon around $12-15. Don't have to spend a lot to have a great protective and good looking case!

shakeman0

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2009
iSkin Revo? I hear it's a nice protective case. You can look at it at iskin.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.