Best case for White 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by noobinator, Jun 27, 2009.

1. noobinator macrumors 68040

I'm looking for a case that will offer some protection but not be too bulky or hideous. I'd prefer a case with a clear back so I can showcase the white back. I just have a power support air jacket and I have decided I need something a bit better. What's the best case for white iphones?

2. Apple Guru macrumors member

Look at the Incase Frame. That shows off the apple logo.

3. str8spd2001 macrumors regular

str8spd2001

iSkin Solo or Solo FX......see through and overall very nice case.

4. noobinator thread starter macrumors 68040

the iSkin solo isn't translucent in white or black i don't think. Maybe I'll try a solo blue, not so sure how that will look with a white iphone

5. krick macrumors regular

Griffin reveal has a clear back, but the sides are black, which you may or may not like with the white phone. Solo FX's are transluscent and the orange looks great on white IMO.

6. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

the cozip solution.....

They make a clear case and all their cases for the 3G/3GS are mix and match so your choices are endless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIlAnNyKIc0

Got the black via Amazon Prime free shipping. Also ordered a blue because I like it that much. It's a soft polycarbonate case, flexible and a great feel. Much better than those froggy cases or the other plasticky stuff.

Oh and it's far cheaper. Tight, slick and you have the option to go with only a back or the two parts, still slim fit.
    :cool:

Went with this for my 3GS. Had used the Casemate Signature hard leather for the 3G and 2G. Very good case but I wanted the slim case with protection. (All four corners are protected on the cozip.)

Really like it and somewhat surprised how much.

7. Surely Guest

Surely

Those are hideous. I hate front covers.

The iFrogz Luxe is way nicer.

8. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

nah....

don't have to go with the front, it's optional. Yes, think of it as retro. Looks better when you are using the iPhone.

I had a iFroggy green in hand. Saw how the reports of it breaking make sense. Don't think it would take one random fall.

And it sounds like it falls apart with cracks even without a fall too. Not a fan of that cheap plasticky material. Cute design. But not very protective.

9. nezff macrumors regular

i like the otterbox for the protection it gives.
    [​IMG]