Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

willber

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2010
After a while with a black iphone, I think for a change I'm going to go for the white 4S next Friday. On my iPhone 4 I was using the Incase snap smoke, and loved the soft touch, and how it didnt considerably alter the form factor.

I am looking for a similar case, but a white one!

Love the look of the clear frost Incase snap, but cant find it anywhere in the UK. I might just bite the bullet and order it from over the pond, can anyone vouch for it? Has it got the matte finish or is it slippery/gloss like the clear one?

Any ideas on alternatives?

dqfayi

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2011
Element vapor case maybe could meet your demand , you can search online..

Brittanydavie

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2011
I just ordered one of these in light blue for my new white iPhone. I think they look pretty nice and on Amazon they are like $15!

rsa3iq.jpg

drkash

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2010
UK
I'm in the exact same predicament! Have the black ip4 with the smoke incase snap...now want the white ip4s and similar case. Was also thinking of the clear frost!

Again cant find the bloody thing in the UK...$50 from incase seems a bit steep for a case though, still considering my options.

I read on the forum about this...Case-mate Barely there - looks similar the the snap (except the cut-out on the back). £13 from Amazon. Not sure which colour for the white...clear or white?

Suggestions from anyone using this case on the white ip4 please

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.