Best Case...IMO

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by cardinalryan, Aug 8, 2011.

1. cardinalryan macrumors 6502

cardinalryan

After three weeks of use, I have come to the conclusion that the Piel Frama Cinema Series case is, plain and simply, the most elegant and functional case made for iPad 2.

I can't imagine that there is another case out there that uses finer leather than Piel Frama. The leather is so soft and luxurious and the case design protects the iPad very well, it's sleek and looks phenomenal.

I won't say something like, "you have to get this case", because clearly you don't, but I can tell you that I've been through a ton of cases and this is the finest I've come across, by a mile.

2. sexytabitha macrumors regular

At those prices one would hope to have nice leather, but GOD is the inside ugly with that thick nasty looking frame covering up such a beautiful device. Don't Cha Think? IMO:confused:

3. cardinalryan thread starter macrumors 6502

cardinalryan

No, I don't think. I think the case is a thing of beauty.

4. realbrandon macrumors member

I wouldn't use one because of the bulk.

5. slapppy macrumors 65816

6. realbrandon macrumors member

Too slippery to hold on to. That's why I prefer girls with at least some cloth on :D

7. waterson1986 macrumors newbie

that's why I choose Yoobao case, soft real leather easy to hold on.

8. cardinalryan thread starter macrumors 6502

cardinalryan

Unfortunately, I have to revise my opinion on this.

Don't get me wrong, the feel of this case is second to none, but the case simply isn't sturdy enough in cinema mode to stand upright without falling.

It's still a great case, but the claim that it can stand upright in cinema mode is inaccurate. Just FYI.