Best case in At&t Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vinay427, Mar 28, 2009.

1. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

Hey guys! From a referral thread on MacRumors, when I signed up for At&t I got a $25 At&t gift card. Unfortunately, it isn't a Visa gift card like the ones I got from At&t U-Verse. So, I've decided to get a hard iPhone 3G case. Right now, I have a Switcheasy Colors but it collects too much dust. If it were a Visa gift card, I'd probably use it for an Incase Slider, but that isn't an option. I've already talked to At&t about switching it to a Visa, but nope. I've been looking at the iFrogz Luxe so far, and it seems decent. My two choices right now are the iFrogz Luxe or the Griffin Elan Form I also looked at the Incipio Feather but don't like the logo and low protection. It would be great if I get an answer quickly, as it expires tonight. Thanks a lot in advance!

2. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

I would go for the elan form, I like it a lot.

3. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

The iFrogz Luxe at AT&T is overpriced, what color were you looking into for the iFrogz, I have a spare that's collecting dust here :eek:

4. mclemb87 macrumors newbie

Go to Best Buy

I went to best buy to get a case for my white 3g. It is much cheaper at best buy. The black elan form looks awesome with my white iphone, really stands out.

5. vinay427 thread starter macrumors 6502a

vinay427

I would, but I have to use the stupid promotion card at At&t.

Does anyone know what is thicker? The Elan Form or the iFrogz Luxe? Also, I have heard reports of the Elan Form peeling off or something. Anyone?

EDIT: I think I will go for the iFrogz Luxe. At every site I looked at (MR, Amazon, At&t), the Elan Form was criticized for poor bonding of the leather. Everyone said the leather eventually peeled off.

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

If you have a Marshalls or TJ Maxx in your area they have the Elan Form for 7.99

7. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I'd say for sure the Luxe is thinner than the Elan Form. I have an Incase Slider and a iFrogz Luxe. I love the Luxe. It's slimmer with great protection. If i know i'll be keeping the phone in my pocket, i use the Luxe. Hope that is what you went for. it feels great too!

8. vinay427 thread starter macrumors 6502a

vinay427

This is sort of a continuation. Read the first and last post if you just want to know what I ended up with.