Best Case/Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UTeach, Oct 11, 2011.

1. UTeach macrumors newbie

Sorry if there is a lot of these threads going on, but I was wondering you guys' opinion on what the best case and/or screen protector is? I've never owned an iPhone (Been a BlackBerry user for years) and I usually just put my BB in my pocket.

Obviously, I'd like to be more careful with the iPhone 4S, so what do you guys think is the best for protection against scratches. I RARELY drop my phone, so I'm mainly looking for scratch protection.

Thanks!

2. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB

There is. Search for them.

3. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

4. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

If money is not an issue, go for the Graft Concepts case, it's quite elegant and keeps that "luxury" factor to the appearance of your phone. You can rock it bumper style, or put the back on it for greater protection. They also have it in white which, IMO, makes the phone look immaculate. The white case alone almost caused me to choose the white iPhone over the black.

5. akal575 macrumors member

Wow, think I am going to order that tbh. Do you think the black case would look good outlining the white iPhone?

6. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Definitely. They are both amazing.

7. UTeach thread starter macrumors newbie

That case looks AMAZING. However, how does it protect the screen from scratches?

8. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Well it has a lip so you can lay it face down. I will have this coupled with a Powersupport front and back protector. EVERYONE said that was the best shield in a thread I started.

9. maliu macrumors 6502a

10. Gatteau macrumors 6502a

11. UTeach thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot everyone. I just ordered my powersupport screen protector.

12. Quesavilla, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

Quesavilla macrumors newbie

I'd recommend going with Bodyguardz for a all-around "phone/screen protector". Therefore, you can go with just about any case you desire.

The Craft Concepts case looks intriguing! I can't seem to find a picture of this case in white though.