Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dilbaggins

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2009
I was just wondering whats the best case/sleeve to buy for a 13" MBP. I want one that prevents scratches and dings but also keeps my MBP safe from water since ill be using this laptop for college and most likely will take it in a backpack soaking in rain. :apple: :apple:

NikFinn

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2009
MA
You should consider a bag that is water resistant/ waterproof, instead of just a sleeve.

PolySciSurfer

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2009
California
I can tell you right now the Incase neoprene sleeve SUCKS. The zippers scratch the sides of the 13" MBP. I bought the Contour Designs Reversible neoprene sleeve. It is the same price, and stellar. No zippers, vertical fit, excellent design. Check youtube for reviews.

P.S. I have owned both. Returned the Incase.

LReyes66

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2009
I can tell you right now the Incase neoprene sleeve SUCKS. The zippers scratch the sides of the 13" MBP. I bought the Contour Designs Reversible neoprene sleeve. It is the same price, and stellar. No zippers, vertical fit, excellent design. Check youtube for reviews.

P.S. I have owned both. Returned the Incase.

:( i just got my mbp the other day but im on vacation... i have a zipper sleeve waiting for me at home from my old 12 nch laptop :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.