Best Case while using the Glast screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JKopp, Apr 2, 2012.

1. JKopp macrumors newbie

Hello Everyone,

i am new to the site and need a little help. I am a construction worker and use the Iphone 4s. I have a Otterbox defender case for it and like it except for the plastic screen protector that has multiple scratches from just normal use with clean fingers and clean screen. I ordered a Glast screen protector for it and need to find the best case to use with it. preferably with a holster. But can buy some sort of pouch or something to carry on my belt if i have too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. unios macrumors newbie

unios

Maybe there is no the best case, and a tons of great cases on sale.but you can find the most suitable for you!!!
    Why not get one screen protector a little expensive give your apple device screen a full protection. and then find a full protection phone case.
    I think the case with cover open is ok!you can find that like this one,there is a back case and a front cover for screen,may be it will full protection

http://www.isleathers.com/Leather-iPhone-4S-Cover-for-iPhone-4S-in-genuine-leather_p_17.html

or you can use this one, haha, if you like it!! I think it is cool!!!

[​IMG]

3. soccer2820 macrumors newbie

I have the GlasT screen protector, and it seems that the general rule is to avoid all cases that touch the front screen because it will lift/damage the GlasT if the case and it overlap. However, if you center and align it close to perfect, you can get some cases like the Candyshell and Otterbox Commuter case to fit without interfering with the GlasT (I'm currently using the Candyshell), and those cases gives you medium drop protection.

Otherwise, there are the snap cases, the MagPul Field case, and any case by SGP should work with the GlasT. However, you lose some drop protection with thinner cases.

You can always pair a thinner case with a pouch/wallet. For hiking, I throw my iPhone into the Modello or InCase perforated snap case and stuff that into WaterField Designs iPhone wallet.

Hope that helps!

4. Lochiel macrumors newbie