Best case with belt clip and video stand?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Skystar, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Skystar macrumors 6502

I've been using cases for my iPhones since my 8gb launch day 1st Gen iPhone. but all the cases I've used were the shell type cases. These are usually fine in my pockets. I wear scrubs at work, and the pants don't have side pockets. I'm starting to hate how my front pocket sags down from the weight of the iPhone. So now I'm looking for a good case that has a nice clip, and can also double as a video stand? Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

2. jacobgaul macrumors regular

power support crystal jacket from apple store.

NOT the air jacket just the normal jacket

3. Skystar thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks, do you know if you can clip the iPhone in with the screen facing in instead of facing out?

4. harcosparky macrumors 68020

I am using the OTTER BOX at the moment.

Seems to offer maximum protection - yeah it adds bulk but that's one of the reasons I like it. I fits my hand well and no danger of it slipping out of my hand.

When mounted on the Belt Clip the screen is facing inward so even more protection against bumping into things to table/desk edges and risking damage to the screen.

It's not a case for everyone, but for everyone who uses their phone in a variety of environments it offers the most protection!!!!

5. jacobgaul macrumors regular

the screen only faces out :\

6. Dominat0r macrumors 6502a

Dominat0r

just got a Griffin iClear to replace my slider, pretty happy with it so far. Comes with a belt clip and a arm band...the arm band is alittle....eh...but the belt clip functions as a stand...pretty nice.