Best case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TheMBC, Jul 6, 2009.

1. TheMBC macrumors 6502

What do you think is the best case? What are you currently using (unless you're going naked) and are you satisfied with it? Do you recommend it for a white iPhone 3G S, considering the discoloring issues :rolleyes::D ?

2. moka macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Incase slider, can't go wrong with that!

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Best case is the case you like the most ;)

I have an incase but I've also read that it can scratch the back of your iPhone, especially if you take it off/on a lot. Plus dust collects easily around the edges of the case and phone.

I'm waiting for delivery of the a vaja ivolution GT case. For me that's the best case, looks protection and a flap for the screen. Its expensive and people may not like the look which brings me back to my original point. Get a case that you like. Visit the apple store and see the selections also google and see what else is available.

4. bildio macrumors regular

I have the Agent 18 case on my iphone 3GS & ipod Touch 2G. I'm satisfied with it.

5. iphoneftw macrumors 6502

Caseless is the best case no extra bagage just silky smooth plasticc i got the shivers just thinking about

6. fdot macrumors regular

its all about what u want.. i maybe had about 10 cases since the 1st gen iphone... right now, i like my incase slider... but before this i had iskin revo and liked that also... my next case is going to be the charger case ... cause the battery on my 3gs syucks

7. MavsX macrumors member

MavsX

i got the iSkin fuze. The whole phone is covered, the front and the back. The touch screen isn't has good without the case, but i'll take that for having more protection on it. And i got mine on ebay, $29.99, shipped.

8. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Which is exactly why I like having a case on. That silky smooth plastic is slippery.

Just using an incase slider right now for extra grip.

9. jokun macrumors member

I love this ifrogz luxe case. very low profile with a nice metallic-looking finish, but a soft grippy feel to it. Paid $14.99 on Amazon, I think.

10. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

invisible shield. it's not a case, but it's great scratch protection. If I were to get a case, though, it would be the incase slider.

11. Love Juice macrumors regular

if you are looking for a case, but still want to show it off ...

try checking out youtube for reviews on the the griffin iclear and reveal.

both of them are pretty nice to prevent from scratches ...but i wouldnt trust dropping in on concrete. but then again, i dont think i trust any case to to that :)

12. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

If you want the back of your case hacked up it will be the best. The case also provides a modicum level of protection against drops (depending on the case of course).

13. bildio macrumors regular

14. Rat-Boy macrumors 65816

Rat-Boy

I am very happy with my Case Mate Barely There case.

I had the slider on my 3G but with all the scratches to the chrome bezel, I refused to put it on my 3GS.

But again, it depends on what you want in a case.

If you are going for max protection, or minimum bulk, the answers will be very different as to what you should get.

15. Wateroksnmud macrumors regular

I've played this game. Everyday use, Incase Slider, but get the new one that has a little bit of texture. Makes the grip better. The OEM sliders are pretty slippery.

Working out, the incase itouch armband. It holds the phone more snug and wicks away moisture.