Best cases for iPhone 4 under 50$?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Oreo234, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Oreo234 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

In the market for a iPhone case because I just cracked my phone . ( all though I love my iPhone naked ) preferably I would like something protective and even water resistant because I love the beach. But I don't want to spend over 50$ any suggestions

2. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

That's a tall order to get something for under $50 and water resistant.

Usually you can hit up Amazon and get better prices, just be careful there are a lot of knock-offs on Amazon.

I'd say try a Lifeproof case, it's completely waterproof. I have tried this case, and while it's pretty amazing for being waterproof, the screen shield makes it feel like you are using a PDA from the mid 90's and to get it under $50 is probably impossible.

Another option is the Otterbox Defender, which is ONLY water resistant, so you still need to be careful with it in that regard. It's much bulkier than the Life proof, but the screen shield is far better IMO.

Those are the only two rugged style cases I've ever tried.

You can also look into the Ballistic cases, Case-Mate's Tank case and Trident cases. I know there's more out there but other than that it's all I can think of off the top of my head.

3. elmo151 Guest

look around this site, amazon, and google.
    something will turn up

4. Nocturnal-G macrumors newbie

Element Ion 4... hands down. You want a great quality case? This is the one.

5. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Quality might be great but it's ugly and bulky.....not to mention over-priced.

6. Nocturnal-G macrumors newbie

Overpriced? lol... 40 bucks is overpriced? Look at how much your phone costs... I won't lie it's not the slimmest of cases, but it's not that bulky either. Fits in your hand really comfortable. And as for ugly, I get compliments on mine all the time. Not only for how sturdy and nice it feels, for the looks too.

7. Oreo234 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

I was searching water proof cases on you tube and came across a very inexpensive case Cool Cover Case looks pretty cool , under 50$

8. Oreo234 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

I was searching water proof cases on you tube and came across a very inexpensive case Cool Cover Case looks pretty cool , under 50$

9. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

www.iskin.com

I have used their cases on every iPhone and iPod I have owned. Great stuff. The iSkin REVO 4 for the iPhone 4/4S is awesome. Nice tight rubber case, 30 pin cover, and a removable clear cover that protects the screen and clips on the back of the pone when you are using the phone. Great Case and awesome customer support.

10. Oreo234 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

Just looked up the video on YouTube.
    The site is coolcovercases.com seems pretty legit for the price