Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
I have two of the USB-C bricks that come with the iPP. I have 3 devices to charge (iPP, iPhone 13 pro, AW7), so I am constantly swapping cords around.

I’m not really interested in MagSafe because of my phone case - just not willing to take it on and off every day or so for charging.

What I’d like is to be able to have all 3 devices plugged in at once, so I’m planning to get a 3rd brick. However, I only have 2 plugs behind my desk.

Is there a brick with 2 or 3 USB-C slots that actually works WELL, OR is having a power strip an option? I don’t want anything that’s gonna affect the actual charging time or do any damage to any of the batteries.

Thanks for any suggestions.

BigBlur

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2021
I have a similar situation, and use Anker’s Nano Pro.

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Along the lines of above, this Anker has two C ports and one A. Put the Watch on A, other two for iDevices.

But nothing wrong with a power strip, as that would be the most cost effective way to go about this, especially since it sounds like not looking for an on-the-go solution.

Reactions: McGiord

glenthompson

macrumors demi-god
Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
I’ve used a variety of Anker chargers over the years and they have always worked well. Many models to choose from depending on how many ports you want and whether you need A,C, or both. I use a 6 port in my nightstand to charge iPad, iPhone, watch, and headphones.

Reactions: ssledoux

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Thanks for the help! I have an Anker multi with the USB-A, but I just worried about them possibly slowing charging speed with the USB-C. I have always been satisfied with their products though, so I will try one!

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Along the lines of above, this Anker has two C ports and one A. Put the Watch on A, other two for iDevices.

But nothing wrong with a power strip, as that would be the most cost effective way to go about this, especially since it sounds like not looking for an on-the-go solution.

My S7 watch charger has a USB-C plug.

Reactions: NoBoMac

ian87w

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2020
Indonesia
I would get something like this.

Then you can use one of your existing charger for the 3rd device.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
I have a similar situation, and use Anker’s Nano Pro.

I’m using this to charge iPhone 13 mini and iPad 6 mini , no complaints

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Apr 21, 2004
I’m using a choetech 67w charger with one usb-a and two usb c. It can charge my 14 MacBook at normal rates if it’s plug in by itself or it can slow charge if all ports are used.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.