Best (cheap) In Ear Lightning Headphones For Running

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MikeKlump, Sep 19, 2016.

1. walt7788 macrumors member

I ordered the hoco and the joyshare ones - been looking for a good third party lightning in ear set of headphones. I returned them though - they are too bulky looking. Honestly, I think most of what's out there is kind of junky, because no one was using lightning for headphones. I'm not sure why so many of the lightning headphones are big, it's not like they have Bluetooth/batteries in them. My preference is a black, minimalist set with mic and volume controls in-line. Doesn't exist (yet), as far as I can tell. I'm sticking with my good old 3.5 mm headphones and using the Apple connector until they make better lightning earbuds.

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

For running, I've been extremely pleased with my Mpow Cheetah *bluetooth* headphones. No wires bouncing around or getting tangled in your gym bag. Comfortable to the point that I could forget I'm wearing them. Audio quality is as good as I need for running outside. Several hours battery life, I charge them once or twice a week depending on my training schedule.

No connection to the company, just that I've been using headphones while running for over a decade and these are literally the best I've had to date. Including two different Sennheiser "sweatproof" models that I killed with sweat.

https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Headphones-Nano-coating-Sweatproof-Calling-Black/dp/B0171F4SIQ